Friends of the Weserburg
Close to Art!
Anyone who appreciates exciting artistic moments, who is looking for proximity to the art scene or who would like to personally experience artists from home and abroad is in exactly the right place at Museumsfreunde Weserburg. As a member, you get to know interesting people: during visits to studios and on journeys to large and small art metropolises. But also worth mentioning are the many exclusive events, from the New Year’s reception to the previews of the special exhibitions. Concerts, lectures, impulses for creative ideas – the Friends of the Weserburg make them possible, are right in the middle of things.
Museumsfreunde Weserburg e.V.
Teerhof 20, 28199 Bremen
Thursday 9 to 12 a.m.
+49 (0)421 59839-29
Weserburg Art Card
- Free admission to the collections and exhibitions
- Personal invitation to the exhibition openings
- Exclusive participation in New Year’s reception and previews
- Interesting contacts to the art scene
- Joint studio visits and day trips
- Art journeys with the curators at favourable conditions
- Regular newsletter about all events
- Preferential prices for selected editions and catalogues
- Reductions at the TAU, restaurant in the Weserburg building
Annual: 70 euros
Couples and families: 110 euros
Pupils, trainees, students,
unemployed persons: 30 euros
For a company membership please call us.
The membership fee is due annually in January, is tax deductible and is valid for one calendar year. Cancellation is possible from October 1 to the end of the year.
Apply for your membership today!
Download the membership form and send it to the address of Museumsfreunde Weserburg. Your membership card will be sent to you as soon as possible.
Art Trips, Studio Visits and Events
Several times a year, the Friends of the Weserburg make studio visits, day trips to special exhibitions and also art trips lasting several days to the major art metropolises.